Noble Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noble Group Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noble Group

Global Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Noble Group in December 2014.

Interview

Firstly started with an IQ cognitive test 3 days after submitting an online application form for the job role. The online assessment takes 18 minutes to complete and the deadline was within a week or so. 6 days after I was invited for an automated online interview which was due in a week's time which takes less than 30 minutes to complete.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noble Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2010.

Interview

Good process run by HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was happy with my offer.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Group in February 2010.

Interview

There were 3 rounds in the interview first with the written test followed by personal interview where they check everything related to skills knowledge and personality. the next round consists Psychometric test consisting mental attitude and IQ. Final round is medical test which is mandatory in every shipping company.

Interview Questions

• How will you respond to your senior when he gives an order which seems to be not relevant to the ongoing project onboard?   Answer Question
    • How will you respond to an emergency onboard?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Noble Group in January 2008.

Interview

Disorganized process that started with a friend in the company telling them about me. After getting the interest of a VP, it seemed like he had to do an internal lobby within the group to get me in. I had to speak to various people

Interview Questions

• I was asked to create a business plan for what I would contribute to the team   1 Answer

Analyste des marchandises Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I interviewed at Noble Group (Geneva (Switzerland)) in April 2013.

Interview

D'abord c'est un entretien téléphonique, avec des questions générales. La deuxième un test shl sur Internet, numérique. Le troisième des questions générales sur place au sujet du poste. Maintenant je vais aller au dernier entretien, qui est long.

Interview Questions

• Pas spécial, mais la réponse vient après une petite réflexion.   Answer Question