Noble House Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noble House Hotels & Resorts

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble House Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Two interviews with three different people. It was a relativity easy process, very similar to other hotels in the area. The interviews were mutually informative and they were overall prompt. They made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your former supervisor would say you needed to work on.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Difficult to schedule an interview. Had to apply online first. Had to wait a few weeks before being in front of someone. After the initial interview it took time to hear back. I was eventually hired. Should not have waited for as long as I did.

Task Force Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Noble House Hotels & Resorts (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

asked if I was available to go to Texas to help out during a management takeover by Noble House assisting executive chef in making sure outlets and banquettes where funtioning properly. Not much of an interview. Pretty much can you fly to Texas in two days and help.

Interview Questions

• If I could come to Texas immediatly   1 Answer

Pastry Cook Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noble House Hotels & Resorts in January 2009.

Interview

Began with a phone interview, they were under a hiring freeze at the time, so we scheduled an in-person interview for a future date and time. Given a tour of the facility, met the other chefs, etc. Received a lowball offer, but negotiated higher.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experience and your style of baking.   Answer Question