KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Noble Network of Charter Schools Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

In Person12%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Noble Network of Charter Schools

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools in Nov 2021

Interview

It was very smooth, went thru a recruiter, she made the process painless. worked with me throughout the process. Provided help with the paperwork, answered all my questions, etc. Quite happy.

Interview Questions
  • Does it sound like a good fit?
    1 Answer

Noble Network of Charter Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools

Interview

I had multiple interviews each one with a different department. Interviews were held via zoom. I also had to do a design challenge to show my skills. The process took about a month and later received an email that I did not pass the next step on the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Join the conversation on

Noble Network of Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First one is swift and they connect you to schools within their network. Second interview is with the school where they ask you about your teaching.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noble Network of Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools

Interview

They did an initial fit interview and they asked me to describe which school I'd like to work for I then moved on to the next round. In the next round I had a video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noble Network of Charter Schools

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools

Interview

Video screen, phone screen, performance task, final interview. They were very accommodating of my schedule when I was out of the country and they had great communication. The process was very clear and was enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to balance competing priorities

Noble Network of Charter Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools in Mar 2020

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. You find out a week or so later. Overall I had a good experience. I can see myself working for them in the future. Nice people and phone interview is fun.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The first round is three five minute videos and they give you the questions ahead of time so you end up having to do a lot of prep and planning for them because they are very general questions

Interview Questions
  • Why or why not should everyone have an opportunity to go to college

Application

Interview

They really stick to their policy of answering phone calls and emails within 2 business days. They really stick to their policy of answering phone calls and emails within 2 business days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools (Chicago, IL)

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. I recommend going to one of their hiring fairs if your interested. It's the best way to get your foot in the door rather than simply applying online. You basically speed date the hiring personal, and if they are interested, you'll receive a follow up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noble Network of Charter Schools (Chicago, IL) in May 2019

Interview

After applying online, you receive a phon call from a recruiter who will send out your application to the Noble schools. Then you're contacted by several principals from the schools for a phone interview. After that, you may/may not be chosen for an in-person interview/demo lesson I was supposed to be contacted by 3 schools. The first one did not call me. I emailed the Noble system several times (and was ignored) until someone finally apologized for my missed meeting. A day later the interviewer I was scheduled to talk to reached out (without even taking responsibility for not calling me). He asked for my availability, so I emailed him back with times/dates, and he never responded again. Clearly there is a disconnect between the school administration and the hiring managers. Like, do you want to fill the position or not?? The second interviewer called right on time. She spoke really fast--the way an interviewer does when they are clearly not interested in getting to know you but rather just spewing out a rehearsed spiel. And she was somewhat rude. I asked meaningful questions--like the attitude of students/any common hindrances students face, and she responded with short, and probably dishonest answers like: Our students don't have any issues with staying motivated. --C'mon. Every school faces issues. I don't care how fancy your website is or how high your graduation rate is--students will struggle, and that's not something to be dishonest about. The third interviewer missed our phone interview, and did not reach out until I contacted her. She agreed to call me the next day, which she did, but she was 10 minutes late. She only asked me ONE question, and spent the majority of the time talking about the school. She didn't sound interested in getting to know me at all. Anytime I reached out to the Noble system, I received a response from a different person. Don't expect anyone you contact to actually respond to you--they'll just redirect you to someone else. Also don't expect any form of professionalism or organization.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews

Noble Network of Charter Schools Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Noble Network of Charter Schools according to 60 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.79%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Noble Network of Charter Schools? Share Your Experiences

Noble Network of Charter Schools Careers

Cover image for Noble Network of Charter Schools

Join Noble Today to provide students with a high-quality education that will prepare them for success in high school, college, and...More

• Diversity
  • Our History
  • Our Approach
  • Licensure Programs

Company Updates

Logo

17 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Episode 6 of changing the course is now live! In this episode, we talk with Lyndsay Cowles and Tierionna Pinkston — two leaders of Noble Schools’ Academics team. Cowles and Pinkston talk about their work in supporting teachers this year through the policy changes at Noble Schools and through the pandemic. They highlight topics from what struggles they saw teachers encounter this year to the plans they are creating next year to better support teachers.
Shared image - Leading Teachers in Anti-Racism Work During a Pandemic - "Changing the Course: Building An Antiracist Education" Episode Six
nobleschools.org

Noble Network of Charter Schools Photos

+ Add Photo
Noble Network of Charter Schools photo of: Students celebrate at Speer Academy
Noble Network of Charter Schools photo of: Be Noble.
Noble Network of Charter Schools photo of: Noble &amp; Mission &amp; Values &amp; College &amp; Chicago
Noble Network of Charter Schools photo of: Noble kicks off the 2019-20 school year with Constance Jones, CEO
Noble Network of Charter Schools photo of: Ms. Martin was named a Distinguished Teacher in our first-ever cohort
Noble Network of Charter Schools photo of: Soy Noble
Noble Network of Charter Schools photo of: Noble names first Distingiushed Teacher at Hansbery College Prep