NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wooster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Wooster, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

very streamlined and eficient

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, very flexible and accepting organization.

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wooster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Wooster, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Random questions and all over the place. Conversation flirted with personal questions and past experience questions, hardly any questions actually relating to position applying for. The person performing the interview seemed extremely unprepared or inexperienced with performing interviews. They probably should have had someone else in the room to support him or to monitor his interview skills, or lack thereof.

Interview Questions

• Typical - in the past how have you dealt with adversity?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round is aptitude round of java 30 question in 45 minute at bit tough
    second round is machine round 3 program in 40 minutes
    third round is HR round

Interview Questions

• given a file type a program to find out the largest word from it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

3 rounds
    1st aptitude on java 30 questions to be solved in 45 minutes all on core and advance java bit tough but if you are good with core java you can solve it
    2nd machine round there where 3 prohrams to be solved in 45 minutes
    3rd HR was technical face to face where they ask technical question and about Ur background

Interview Questions

• Find the largest word from the file and print it (program)   Answer Question

Trainee Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions.

Interview

Java objective wrriten test followed by machine programing test followed by one round of technical round followed by managerial and hr round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is not negotiable

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NobleTek PLM and Engineering Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was really good. Proper evaluation of candidate is done, and if satisfied only then its taken forward. All questions asked were really sensible and required questions...........