Nofrills Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nofrills Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nofrills.

Interview

Was called in, did a group interview which was basically just them asking us about ourselves, what we like to do and our availablity. We were all hired on the spot. They had already chosen the people whose availabilites on the applications/resumes best fit their needs so it wasnt much of an interview at all. Very easy.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nofrills (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Really simple and quick interview. Just a few general, basic interview questions. If I recall correctly, the interview literally only lasted me like 10 minutes. Really nothing to be nervous about, just remain confident and be yourself and answer questions to the best of your ability.

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nofrills (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Handed-in an application and took about 1-2 weeks before they called. Brought with me a resume & asked a couple of questions and got hired on the spot. When smooth and short (about 15-25 minutes), after, the reviewed the protocols, rules, etc.

Interview Questions

• 1. How did you find out about this job?
      2. What are your availability?
      3. What sport(s) do you play?
      4. How do you deal with a unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nofrills (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in to drop a resume off at the location, got an email a week later for an in-person interview. Interviewed with owner/manager himself and was offered the position on the spot. The interview lasted about 5 minutes, he was very kind and set a comfortable but professional vibe from the moment I had entered.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nofrills (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I went to apply in person.They asked me to sign a form and the hiring manager asked me a few questions about me and how I would act in different situations (if a customer stole, what would you do?)Very short but i never got a call back.

Part Time Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nofrills (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Whole process took about a week, store manager called on phone for an interview appointment. The actual interview was a quick 15-20 minute interview with the store manager and the store owner

Interview Questions

• What are some things that could be improved with the current state of the store?   Answer Question

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nofrills (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

You will get a call from the secretary to come in for a interview a couple of days after submitting your resume. The owner will ask you series of customer and scenario related questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if we don't have a product a customer is looking for?   1 Answer

Stock Interview

Interview

basic interview, hired on spot
    Mostly care how often you are able to work and how long you will be able to work there before you will have to leave. Also if you are strong enough to lift boxed and move items around.

Interview Questions

• what is your availability and can u left x amount over your head?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nofrills.

Interview

Easy process dropped off resume in the store and got called back in. It was an easy process, did it in the office room. Manager seemed nice but didnt have many questions

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nofrills (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied in store and hired on the spot