Nokia Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2018

161 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

4 Rounds in total.
    1st round - 2 hrs of written round in amcat
    2nd Round - Technical interview (asked about networking concepts like routers, switches, 0si and TCP layers)
    3rd Round - Technical interview (questions on packet routing protocols, IP classes, types of layered devices etc; was also asked to explain on board how 2 or more pcs talk to each other and was asked many questions related to that. )
    4th Round - HR Interview (asked on final year project, and other hr related questions; the easiest interview among the lot)

I would highly recommend anyone to go through the basics of networking concepts the day before Nokia's recruitment process. Doing that would highly increase your chances of answering the questions and thereby increasing your chances of being offered a position; just like I did.

Wish you the very best!

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

was attended for the Research and Development enigineer role mainly o linux as core platform and also candidate should have good knowledge on scripting and automatiom tools like cheff and puppett,

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions related to DNS and FTP and candidate should have good knowledge on scripting and automation tolls like cheff and puppet and its a plus if he knows programming C knowledge   Answer Question

Research & Development Engineer Grade 7 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I have applied for Java/J2EE & javascript profile
    There are 4-to-5 rounds; staring with coding challenge for 1hr 30min followed by 2 technical rounds, managerial round and final HR
    Process takes complete one day

Interview Questions

• Coding Round : Problem on BST like creating mirror, finding min element, qn on event based listeners, String operation   Answer Question
    • Technical Round 1:
      1. equals & hashcode contract; a problem on that
      3. Java based questions   Answer Question
    • Manager Round:
      Current projects   Answer Question
    • HR:
      Why would you like to join Nokia?
      Other behavioral qns   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very good HR Round . And the people who got rejected were given a sheet which showed where they went wrong. They asked from all fields as people from CS and EC were eligible to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to join Nokia?   1 Answer

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Technical Interview:
         They were looking for a c/c++ programmer, so the questions were only about basic c syntax. It started with data types(primitive, derived & user defined). Then while discussing structures they also asked about bit fields and memory allocation for structure and union. Then moved on to data structures. Then we had a brief discussion on sorting algorithms and at the end they asked me to give the truth table for XNOR gate and example for contradiction. End some situation based questions.

HR Interview:
          In HR interview, HR briefly discussed about the profile and company.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Get a call direct from HR for telephone interview, and they asked me about job profile and work attitude in the current company and they feedback about their company work.

Interview Questions

• Basic question of the telecom and about day to day work , Asked about the architecture of the LTE,3G and IOT and also keen to know about the automation and how you solved the customer query in terms of alarm.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

there was an online test on amcat and they announced the short list after 2-3 days and there were 2 technical rounds in which they covered basics of programming and asked a few puzzles.This was followed by HR interview for half an hour

NPO Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Its a referral interview. You need to have a friend or employee or someone who knows you to refer you.The proccess is very fast. they have finished interviewing 100+ by afternoon from 10-12. it was very quick. overall experience was good.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 4 technical rounds in 2 different days. Questions were very easy and i cleared all the round quite easily. After completing 4 rounds, they said HR discussion is pending but you are asking more salary and it is not possible for us to give , if you are ok with our salary slab then we will proceed but i still never got any call from them. I went twice to nokia in Manyata embassy tech park which is 28 km from my house. They should have considered my expected salary before hand and not after wasting that much time. So a very very negative experience.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Had first written round based on python programming.
    After that had 3 more technical rounds. Last round was kind of managerial
    At the end of the day they informed that I have cleared the technical round.
    After two days had HR round on phone.
    Got offer letter after 5 days
    Overall a good experience

Interview Questions

• Python basic question eg inheritance, exception handling   1 Answer