Nokia Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

ENB Summer Verification Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was a short phone interview regarding interests and questions about my resume/experiences. Second interview was over skype, with mostly behavioral/project questions and a few simple technical ones. Overall very relaxed and pleasant experience, no negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a decision given limited information.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Very brief, like most companies the questions attempted to learn about candidates behavior
    Questions on past work experience and current education.

Since the position involved both project management and technical capabilities, the recruiter asked few scenario and case based question and asked me to explain the best possible way to solve the same.

Interview Questions

• Share your roles and responsibilities from your past work experience   1 Answer

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Got called to setup a face-to-face interview after meeting with some recruiters at a university career fair two months earlier and submitting an application online.

Interview was 3-to-1, fairly easy behaviorial questions (there aren't any technical), the atmosphere was calm and the interviewers were friendly. Two guys were older employees and the third was a new hire that had been working there for about two months.

After the interview, they talked about what I could expect on the job, travel, different teams, etc. As a bonus, I got invited to stick around after a tour of the labs and the building to attend a company social that was occurring that day to meet some of my possible coworkers and to get a feel of what my work environment would be like.

Everything happened fairly quickly, after the interview I got feedback the next day from the recruiter. HR sent me a bunch of pre-screening forms (background check, drug test) and applications. Within a week I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• All behaviorial, just prepare to talk about yourself, look over the typical questions and you'll do great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really one. I got pretty much what I asked for.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

very informal, there was a phone screening first. Next, they bring you onsite to have a panel interview of about 3 people and you get a building tour. The offer comes if you do well

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

This was an interview for an internal position. My manager set up the interview for an account team position. I arrived in the area of the interviewing manager and had to hunt him down. We then went to a break out room, which is a small room with glass walls and little privacy. I walked away with the impression that my 15 years of experience with Motorola was detrimental. I did not receive any feed back or response post-interview. I emailed the manager and also asked coworkers to ask him about my opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with TDD LTE?   1 Answer

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a 4 on 1 interview on location. The questions were soft skills. It was really relaxed and everyone was very nice. Be prepared to talk about yourself and ask questions. They seemed to like engaging questions.

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Was given a Skill test and sent a set of Technical questions to be answered , then two Rounds of interview, tehn offer, Compensation & benfits discussion and then start date.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Old Technology   1 Answer

Cost and Progress Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

A very long interview process, two interviewers, one on the phone, one in person in the room. But the interview process is for legal purposes, for HR reasons. The management already picked out the hiring candidate, prior to all interviews was started.

Interview Questions

• Very tough questions to be faced with   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed by 3-4 people on separate occasions. It took them nearly 3 months to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected. It was the basic interview. My hiring boss did ask some creative idea type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were willing to negotiate on vacation days

New Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

They just ask you some personality questions to see if you are good fit. Mine was a skype interview so 3 people were in a room asking me some generic interview questions. This was not a test of your knowledge by any means. They didn't seem to care if you knew pretty much anything as to how telecom networks work.