Nokia Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Designer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying for the position, I was contacted by the recruiter with questions relating to why I was interested in the company, what are my expectations from the internship, what do i intend to do after that, my interests and qualification, experience, etc. I got a confirmation call for a 1 to 1 interview with the manager. The interview with the manager was mainly sharing the portfolio and works . I got hired after getting shortlisted from other interviewed candidates.

Negotiation

The intership salaraies are fixed depending on the qualification and experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process began with several emails sharing references, portfolio, and other specifics. This was followed by several phone screens. Finally an in-person interview was scheduled. This consisted of a prepared job talk (1 hour) and several one-on-one interviews. The staff was courteous and professional in the interview process. However there was not much follow up after the interview.

Interview Questions