Nokia Engineering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Engineering Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Burlington, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by five different people that would've been my peers. Except for the initial disucssion with the business manager, the interview teams seemed to lack any real training or preparation in interviewing and the questions seemed haphazard and disorganized. I felt like they were going through the motions of interviewing and that another candidate had already been picked.

The interviewers seemed beaten, tired and lacking energy. A common question that was asked was about how I handled conflict management.

I got a bad feeling about the Nokia given the low energy of the group, and the common question about conflict management.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflicts? What is your style of conflict management?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salo, Western Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Salo, Western Finland (Finland)) in February 2008.

Interview

Good to spend a little more time preparing for the interview in advance. Determine your best options. Which skills are vital as opposed to convenient. Good to know also how much you have to travel. Allow plenty of time for the interview. Holiday benefits. Too many managers. Better salary needed to engineering.