Nokia Interview Questions in Finland | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 27, 2017

2.6

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are different persons to ask you different question about knowledge area. How do you think about salary? How do you do when you take more challenge task? How do you evaluate your team member in your latest task?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Hiring process takes at least 3 turns. Informal discussion with the applicant about his expectation, background to find how he/she fits in personality to the team. Second a technical interview and finally with HR for salary negotiation (might need to meet with management for showing faces)

Interview Questions

• Write a code (in max 3 hours) which reads a file containing two numbers ('from' and 'to') and prints out in between all prime numbers (in order). The code should use threading approach!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

The interview session was very casual conversation about my studies and working experience. I got a chance to tell about relevant courses and discuss about the possible thesis subjects. Would recommend this company.

Strategic Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)) in August 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call to invite me on an interview, we agreed to schedule it, day and time. I was interviewed by Human Resources then got final answer a week later.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)).

Interview

Internal transfer from other R&D group. I was applying using internal job market and got a response very fast. I was phone interviewed, after that one day psycological test. I got offer two weeks after test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy, I got same job grade that I have in my previous job

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with one of the management. The second phase of interview was with the team. Discussed about myself and my experience, behavioural questions were asked and required to complete a case study.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampere (Finland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia (Tampere (Finland)).

Interview

I first worked as a subcontractor. Then applied for the job internally, was interviewed by my then current and future boss and went through a psychological test. The test was typical asking the same questions many times using different words. I got the result 'possible'.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. But the salary was better than before

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)).

Interview

first screening with HR, then with line manager and some team mates, mostly questions about personality, working style, language knowledge. The process progresses quickly and I was offered the job within a couple of weeks

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in May 2015.

Interview

The first session was a phone interview with one of the manager. It was mostly getting to know session. Second interview consist of interview with another manager and then a case study. It was mostly to see if you are fit for the job and with the required capability. Overall relaxed experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: My experience in auditing and processes which I have audited.   Answer Question

Systems Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Interview with R&D header and line manager. For senior interviewee, they did not only focus on technique, they prefer to ask question about the operating method, and how to handle and resolve problem. there are some question about leadership.

Negotiation

can not be negotiate.