Nokia Interview Questions in Finland | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2016

2.6

Strategic Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)) in August 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call to invite me on an interview, we agreed to schedule it, day and time. I was interviewed by Human Resources then got final answer a week later.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)).

Interview

Internal transfer from other R&D group. I was applying using internal job market and got a response very fast. I was phone interviewed, after that one day psycological test. I got offer two weeks after test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy, I got same job grade that I have in my previous job

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampere (Finland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia (Tampere (Finland)).

Interview

I first worked as a subcontractor. Then applied for the job internally, was interviewed by my then current and future boss and went through a psychological test. The test was typical asking the same questions many times using different words. I got the result 'possible'.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. But the salary was better than before

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)).

Interview

first screening with HR, then with line manager and some team mates, mostly questions about personality, working style, language knowledge. The process progresses quickly and I was offered the job within a couple of weeks

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in May 2015.

Interview

The first session was a phone interview with one of the manager. It was mostly getting to know session. Second interview consist of interview with another manager and then a case study. It was mostly to see if you are fit for the job and with the required capability. Overall relaxed experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: My experience in auditing and processes which I have audited.   Answer Question

Systems Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Interview with R&D header and line manager. For senior interviewee, they did not only focus on technique, they prefer to ask question about the operating method, and how to handle and resolve problem. there are some question about leadership.

Negotiation

can not be negotiate.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)).

Interview

I was contacted first by phone and an interview was scheduled for some weeks after. The interview is with HR people, manager and colleagues - all at the same time. They put me at easy and were really nice and informal. Questions are the usual interview stuff, nothing very challeging. I also had to take some SHL tests online. They got back to me with detailed feedback very soon afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, they didn't test my legal knowledge.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• was contacted first by phone and an interview was scheduled for some weeks after. The interview is with HR people, manager and colleagues - all at the same time. They put me at easy and were really nice and informal. Questions are the usual interview stuff, nothing very challeging. I also had to take some SHL tests online. They got back to me with detailed feedback very soon afterwards.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)).

Interview

Internal process that I used. I applied online and they asked my CV and application. After that two interview sessions. If you meet the expectations, manager will arrange an interview. Success is also based on personal feeling by interviewer. Anyway very professional and hiring manager was making the decision. In some cases also HR Manager is involved.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to the context and way of working. Most difficult questions were related How I would manage and organize this and that. Also one interesting question set I found difficult: I needed to choose between two options.   1 Answer

Thesis Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)).

Interview

I applied for the position online and was called by my hiring manager a few weeks later. He asked me to come to an interview a few days later. The atmosphere was good and the interview itself was more of an introduction into the tasks. I think the decision about hiring was already made, I was there just to make sure that I was what I had claimed in the application. I was asked to submit a sample of my writing skills in English and soon after I did so, the manager called again to let me know that I had been selected and told me I could start in a few weeks' time.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your best achievement in life so far?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't want to negotiate as the offer was so good.