Nokia Get Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Get Interview Questions

3.2

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a long interview.
Round 1: Written ( Aptitude + English which was hard + Skill Set which was tricky)
Round 2: Tech ( The panel wanted to check the confidence and was determined to led you down by bullying)
Round 3: Tech (it was hard n the panel was good n friendly. though they asked tough questions but it was a good one)
Round 4: HR (cram all india bix answers)

Interview Questions

• First was basic questions. They selected all.
    Second was more about what is in the CV.
    Third was more tough. They might make you explain over White board.
    Fourth was HR. He asked questions from IndiaBix and in the same order even
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

hiring consist of three stages
    1)written test
    2)technical interview
    3)hr interview

written- it consist of general aptitude questions and engineering technical question related to electronics and telecommunication .

interview- general question related to communication.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Noida (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was done on campus, starting with the briefing of the history of the company and values. Then, a written test was taken based on electronics and communication. After this technical and HR interviews were taken simultaneously. 37 students cleared the written test out of 240 eligible. Minimum 60% was required in B. Tech. Most of the questions were from mobile communications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, it was a fixed package for all GETs

GET Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in September 2009.

Interview

I joined NSN as a GET.FOR this position,we had to apply online ,then only 10% of the applicants were selected to write the written test which had aptitude and technical questions.Then,about 10% of the candidates were called for the interview which had 2 rounds -technical & HR.It was average.Then,only 10% were finally selected.