Nokia Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

3.1

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia in July 2010.

Interview

There was nationalized test and interview where large screening happened. The test had two sections, one analytical and the other technical. The technical was based on wireless communication. The interview was easy without any technical question. Mainly behavioural questions and couple of questions about project work. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There was a technical interview for 45 mins and then got selected for the second round.the second round was also technical for 30 mins.Got selected for hr interview which lasted for 10 mins

Interview Questions

• I was asked about linkedlists and arrays.Also was asked about algorithms.,oops concepts   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

First up all we meet to hr then we shuold have to wish like gudmorning...and introduce our self....and during interview period boldness and eye content is the most things....and we have try to describe answer is very properly...and can't feel like scared..because this is main part of body language...and body langyage is Very importance for professional life

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self..?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

OFF campus- written test->2 rounds of interview about the Communication Networks, OSI model, Engineering stream subjects. and then talks with HR about the location preference and then on job training @ delhi faciilty.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (New Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

2 interviews in Sheraton Delhi.
    I liked the conversation with the seniors as they were helpful and composed. First interview was technical followed by second interview which was somewhat behavioral.
    Both interviews were around 30-40 min

Interview Questions

• lot from analog communication.
      some behavioral question such as about myself, abilities and qualities.
      Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

it was held in two stages. In stage one, candidates were invited for a written exam of two hours. Paper 1 tested reasoning and quant aptitude and Paper 2 had technical questions mostly related to telecommunication field. It was an objective exam. After qualifying the written interview, candidates were invited for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding the telecommunication engineering. Prepare for your favorite subject and your project works   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was a standard salary structure for everyone.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

it's a great experience altogether.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia in September 2009.

Interview

technical + hr interview
    2 rounds of interview
    1st round lasted for 45 mins included both technical and hr
    2nd round lasted for 35 mins and included both technical and hr
    interview related to gsm,2g,3g etc.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Planned with 3 round 2 technical and one HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was on a large scale so not much negotiations were done.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asansol, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Asansol, West Bengal (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Initially a all India written test consisting 100 questions from technical background(ECE) was taken.From that short listed candidates were called for interview after 2 months.Two rounds of tchnical+HR interview wre taken.They asked mainly communication,mobile communication technology related questions and the some typical HR questions,like you have to be able to work on 24*7 basis,you may even be posted to Andamans for an indefinite period of time and so on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since we were fresher we were offered 3.25lakhs P.A and there was no negotiation.