Nokia Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

phone interview twice and ask me some questions based on resume and project. They asked me knowledge about network and some behavior questions. The whole progress lasted for a month and at last I got the offer

Interview Questions

• what is the port number of HTTp   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a relatively casual process, a couple of behavioral questions but not too much. There were a couple of basic technical questions as well. I applied online and interviewed over the phone.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in March 2017.

Interview

When asked if they have any questions, most candidates answer, "No." Wrong answer. Part of knowing how to interview is being ready to ask questions that demonstrate an interest in what goes on in the company. Asking questions also gives you the opportunity to find out if this is the right place for you. The best questions come from listening to what you're asked during the interview and asking for additional information.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

It was good. they were very supportive and understanding. they help me to get the right answer . they also described about themselves to make me feel comfortable. they helped to open up about me and feel relax.

Intern Interview

Interview

one phone interview asking about experience with other internships, education experience. they asked about projects I have done as an intern at other companies as well as projects I have done in school and on my own time.

Intern Interview

Interview

telephone interview, ask about the projects I did, do you have knowledge about Matlab, Xilinx, FPGA. Do you have any knowledge about single processing. Then talked about the project I'm going to do.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a in-person interview. It took a week to hear back about an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most question were not technical, rather behavioral or logical.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter called to set up a date for the interview. Interviewed the next week. Panel interview with 3 interviewers. No technical questions were asked. The interview was mostly behavioral. They said they would contact with a decision either way. It's been months, never got an acceptance call or a rejection email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia (Burlington, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

They contacted me after we talked briefly at a job fair. They were pleasant and after a brief conversation asked to schedule an in person interview. I drove down to their Burlington, MA location, and they saw me promptly. The interview itself was with four people; all software engineers and software architects. They asked me 4 main questions, most of which led to offshoot discussions. They started the interview off with a logic puzzle type question. After that it seemed they had a long list of questions, but they asked at what point I was at in my schooling and which classes I had taken; then asked all further questions based on my answers. i felt what they did ask was relevant to my schooling, and all of them were incredibly pleasant and helped me work through the answers when I wasn't sure.

Interview Questions

• The logic question at the beginning. The question was, "You're in a room with 3 switches. In the next room over are 3 lights. You can't see the lights in the next room. You can flip the switches as many times as you'd like, but you can only have one on at a time. How can you tell which light goes to which switch?"   1 Answer

About a half hour before they made me an offer, my first choice company had called and made me an offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process usually consists of a phone interview followed by an onsite interview. Decision takes about 3 to 4 weeks depending on the position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just asked about projects listed on my Resume. Be confident.   Answer Question