Nokia R&D Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia R&D Manager Interview Questions

R&D Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

4 rounds of interview- 2 technical round-1 manager round-hiring manager round- HR round - It was about current project- Technical skills required for the role-focus on people management- testing process- problem solving- debugging

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

R&D Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)) in April 2008.

Interview

The interview process took two days. The first day was a full day interview with 1:1 interviews with different team members. The second day was a psychological assessment which included a team exercise, a 1:1 with an industrial psychologist and computer tests for calculations and personality.

Initial contact was made by the company and the hiring manager. HR was involved once the offer was made. The initial interview was a phone screen, the second a trip to Helsinki to Nokia House in Espoo.

Interview Questions

R&D Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oulunsuu (Finland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia (Oulunsuu (Finland)) in January 2008.

Interview

Straightforward and simple process for hiring, based on nomination by previous manager