Nokia Software Integration Engineer & Hardware Integration Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Integration Engineer & Hardware Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Wrocław (Poland)) in June 2010.

Interview

First of all, at the beginning of the interview I was informed that my application will be considered for two positions (Software Integration Engineer & Hardware Integration Engineer) and I was not informed about it earlier during hiring process (my application was only for one of those). Interview consisted of several technical parts. Those technical parts consisted of e.g.: programming questions and problems (C), embedded systems and processor operation issues, Linux systems knowledge, electronic hardware design & analysis questions, general telecommunication systems questions, measurement equipment knowledge (eg. questions about spectrum analiser). I've got impression that some of those questions checked only candidate's theoretical knowledge and were not designed to check candidates analytic skills (except some design and analysis questions).
My overall impression is that I should not be even invited to the interview, as my resume clearly showed that I will be recent graduate in 3 months and my experience and skills are not suitable for this position (I've applied not knowing fully what are critical requirements for this position).

Interview Questions

• What kind of communication interfaces are build in standard spectrum analyzer?   1 Answer
  • What kind of cable would you connect RF to the spectrum analyzer?   1 Answer