Nokia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

Interview

First interview, no hard questions. Second part was a psychological test which included interview with the psychologist and then some suitability test. Language skills were also tested.

Negotiation

I managed to negotiate a full paid summer vacation

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was headhunted to the job. In interview my English skills were tested and technical questions asked relating programming and system architectures. Also I went through psychological test which was pretty short.

Interview Questions

• At least in my case there was pretty easy questions and no big surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got salary which I felt competitive comparing other options I had and got phone + car advantage.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

There was a phone call interview with general software questions followed by a 4 hours in house interview: the first hour was an HR discussion about personality based on a previous filled in questionnaire. This was followed by 1 hour of technical c++ questions and 1 hour about the professional experience. Last hour was brain teaser.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

The hiring process is open and clear. However preferential to contractors is very much inclined in the process. Fresh young skills dont get the required chance unless when there are graduate trainee programs in some countries. The over dependence with contractual labor makes the hiring process have slim chances of one getting a chance.

Interview Questions

• where are you seeing yourself in this company in the next 5 years?. Because the corporate ladder is tight to climb   Answer Question

Negotiation

ok

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Hired me through referral drive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes u can

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

3 step interview... Technical HR and a aptitude test if you are a fresher..

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Process was quite efficient: 4 interviews over space of about 3 weeks. Combination of HR (initially), then phone and Face-to-Face. Interview was relaxed but professional, with very relevant questions to the role, and obviously the need to back up answers with relevant experience examples and also opinions.

On downside, feedback when unsuccessful was missing although asked

Interview Questions

• Explaining how would present business case to Executive Management using a hypothetical situation   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 interviews: intial screening, face to face interview

Interview Questions

• questions regrading bit manipulation and code optimsation( some algorithms)   1 Answer

Interview

The hiring was a combination of multiple exercises, both written and verbal. The first one was a written test to test aptitude. It was followed by two rounds of interviews

Systems Test Lead Interview

Interview

Quick and dirty

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate