Nokia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)).

Interview

Not actually an interview but an exam, the exam tackled several topics especially programming. We were asked to code in paper different programs given certain specifications. The language I used was C, and the questions asked were about arrays, loops, flowcharts, etc. Overall, the exam was doable and easy in a sense that if you know your basics, you'll do pretty well. I'm now waiting for the results of the technical exam.

ENB Summer Verification Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was a short phone interview regarding interests and questions about my resume/experiences. Second interview was over skype, with mostly behavioral/project questions and a few simple technical ones. Overall very relaxed and pleasant experience, no negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a decision given limited information.   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nokia (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

2 stage. first stage by HR to ask about personality and also doing some personality profile test. Also we discuss some non work related topics e.g. hobby etc. second stage is by hiring manager. Hiring manager asked about experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2013.

Interview

I sent my cv online and after 3 weeks I had a Phone call with human resources then with a director and finally a face to face interview with the hiring manger, it took them 4 weeks for their final answer, everything was badly organized in my opinion.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Mexico City (Mexico)) in January 2016.

Interview

Quite structured & formal. Hiring manager + HR Managers. Classical process where I described my profile & Background then they asked specific questions about how I think I am good fit for this position, check on previous experiences, etc.

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very long. Usually 7 Interviews with various folks. Then HR. Followed by an apparent verbal offer. Then HR try and negotiate your package down. Many weeks goes by and no news. Finally you phone them and they say its stuck in the process. End to End 6 months from verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult situation you faced with a customer and how did you deal with that situation ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Hiring process took atleast 2 weeks. Passed my resume online and got a call a week after then proceeded with a written examination (programming). After that examination, got a call again a week after and had been scheduled for an interview with an employee.

Interview Questions

• aside from personal questions, questions regarding programming. what your thesis was in college was also asked. scenario questions etc.   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Faced two rounds. One was technical and other was with manager.
    First one was for a duration of 30 mins. Second one was sort of overview of my responsibilities if taken.

Interview Questions

• Tested my domain knowledge on LTE call flows in specific   Answer Question

Business Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Very brief, like most companies the questions attempted to learn about candidates behavior
    Questions on past work experience and current education.

Since the position involved both project management and technical capabilities, the recruiter asked few scenario and case based question and asked me to explain the best possible way to solve the same.

Interview Questions

• Share your roles and responsibilities from your past work experience   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was short and straight , I came from the same field as I was working for Alcatel Lucent in the same field for 9 years.
    I made an interview by phone first with a remote manager then I was invited to the HR interview

Interview Questions

• general about my experience with Telecommunications projects and how I deal with the problems of scope creep , over budgeting, delays , ..etc   Answer Question