Nokia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

First I had phone interview via cell phone and after that I had f2f interview in Nokia office. Several engineers from different teams tested me and then head of devices interviewed me.

Project Sourcing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Very short, only one phone interview with the direct manager. I had applied online a couple weeks earlier and got an email from an HR recruiter asking to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and tell me the highlights in the time span of a couple minutes   1 Answer

IP/Optical Network Engineer Interview

Interview

I was contacted through email about a phone interview after I had applied through my college career fair. The interview lasted for 30-40 minutes and the questions were based on Operating System concepts, Computer networking concepts and basic programming questions. The interviewer then explained about the company and the team that I am interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Difference between TCP and UDP
      Q: What is a semaphore?
      Q: How to detect a loop in a linked list?
      Q: Different types of sort algorithms and pseudocodes
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Very brief, like most companies the questions attempted to learn about candidates behavior
    Questions on past work experience and current education.

Since the position involved both project management and technical capabilities, the recruiter asked few scenario and case based question and asked me to explain the best possible way to solve the same.

Interview Questions

• Share your roles and responsibilities from your past work experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Very detailed on experience on software and hardware knowlogy. Questions on major problems I had solved and what they were. Any subordinates I may have had. What I liked about the company I was going to have to leave due to their closure.

Senior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Saw job on linkedin and applied thru company site. They emailed in a few days saying the talent acquisition & hiring manager both really liked my cv so they want a phone interview which led to in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my academic research while they were very secretive about the project(s) they wanted to hire me for   Answer Question

Member of Research Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (New Providence, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Bell Lab researcher - 1 hour of presentation followed by 8~11 individual interviews. Each interview has about 1 hour long discussion with technical staffs. During the presentation, it is required to present projects during the PhD. It is very intensive and many questions are given to the presenter.

As for 1-on-1 interview, you are required to have at least one hour discussion with the researchers or the VPs. Each one will ask you about the projects you have done or a couple of questions that they want to know. Overall, the questions are dependent on whom you will meet.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

phone interview twice and ask me some questions based on resume and project. They asked me knowledge about network and some behavior questions. The whole progress lasted for a month and at last I got the offer

Interview Questions

• what is the port number of HTTp   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

1 telephonic round followed by 3 to 4 rounds of tech discussions in person majorly focused on OS, Networking, basic data structures, programming. followed by a HR interview. If you are good in LTE concepts will be a great value add.

Interview Questions

• OS, C, C++, Networking and telecommunication related questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

I got a call after few weeks of applying to the position, I was selected for an interview that took place a week after. I went to the interview were I was interview by 5 engineers and management at the same time. It was very relax and organized.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were personality questions plus school projects experience   1 Answer