Nokia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2017

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter -> 30 min phone interview with Sr. Manager of PMO -> Back to back 30 Mins in person interview with 4 people (Total 2 hours). Program Manager, Product Manager, IT Delivery Manager and Sr Manager of PMO.

Specialist Interview

Interview

telephonic , face to face , HR , technical round was about 45 mins and then immediately there was HR round done . No wastage of time .
    Questions were specifically from the industry.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with three people who work on three different parts of RF within the RnD group. They asked me a wide array of questions involving RF and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with wireless infrastructure?   1 Answer

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Got called to setup a face-to-face interview after meeting with some recruiters at a university career fair two months earlier and submitting an application online.

Interview was 3-to-1, fairly easy behaviorial questions (there aren't any technical), the atmosphere was calm and the interviewers were friendly. Two guys were older employees and the third was a new hire that had been working there for about two months.

After the interview, they talked about what I could expect on the job, travel, different teams, etc. As a bonus, I got invited to stick around after a tour of the labs and the building to attend a company social that was occurring that day to meet some of my possible coworkers and to get a feel of what my work environment would be like.

Everything happened fairly quickly, after the interview I got feedback the next day from the recruiter. HR sent me a bunch of pre-screening forms (background check, drug test) and applications. Within a week I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• All behaviorial, just prepare to talk about yourself, look over the typical questions and you'll do great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really one. I got pretty much what I asked for.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Murray Hill, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview. They like to see that you are a local person. They understand that flying someone from far is a headache due to complications. If you are close by you have a high chance.

Telecommunications Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

University recruitment. It was a Skype interview with 3 employees of different divisions. Lasted about an hour. Very nice people. Behavioral Interview. They go over your resume so be sure to highlight and explain what you have there really well.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my hobbies and or what I did on my free time.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

-Phone interview
    -Personal interview
    -Panel interview
    -Lunch with the team
    -Review of portfolio.
    -Meeting with upper management of the site.
    I was offer a temporary position until they had a head count opening. I was hire full time one year later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not difficult.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Through linkedin was the contact, then phone call and then just two interviews with hr and the manager.
    Basically they were searching to fill this position as soon as possible and try to find a person with not so much experience in this field.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not so difficult, salary is not negotiable in this case.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Nice interviewer, and easy conversation. Not so much technical question and make you feel relax.
    Normally one or two rounds interviews needed. One technical Manager with other technical staff depending which position you have applied.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

very informal, there was a phone screening first. Next, they bring you onsite to have a panel interview of about 3 people and you get a building tour. The offer comes if you do well