Nokia Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

The recruiter for the position contacted me for a quick chat on my experiences and to describe the role to me. She shared her notes with the manager, who then set up another phone call with me to talk more about the job and my experience. The process was pretty quick, from the initial contact to a time the offer was made was approximately 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

very professional, Call back came within week. The panel interview was impressive. There were very good questions covering competency, behavior and culture. The on-boarding with background check, drug screening and I-9 was not laborious.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Applied Online, quick process, less than 2 weeks contacted by HR for initial interview arrangement with HR Manager, then after few days interview with the hiring Manager, one week later final interview with one of the Director/CMT members.
    Overall nice working place and people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its a good offer and hard to resist

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Casablanca (Morocco)) in March 2008.

Interview

Took a little more time than expected, December was first contact and work started in April.

Negotiation

I guess the benefits and the function car offered were being leveraged by the hiring manager so as to minimize the salary proposed.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in December 2008.

Interview

Phone interview that was a review of educational qual, reason for change of job, work background, reason for interest in the job, knowledge about nokia products and services, discussion on job competencies required.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a specific nokia product with how you would see it as a consumer and a sales associate.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia in January 2010.

Interview

Behavioural Interview

Financial incentives lacking.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in May 2012.

Interview

applied online , called for interview in a week . simple 3 people interview. asked in detail about my product management skills. interview went well but eventually gave the offer to a male candidate as they said he deserved it more !

Manager Interview

Interview

Très simple et très pratique; entretien basée sur le s compétences techniques et sur ma capacité à performer en entreprise. J'ai été longuement interrogé sur mon envie de créer.