Nokia Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.8

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in February 2016.

Interview

Questions about yourself, to test communication level, hobbies - setups to describe good or successful situations happened as a team member, questions to explain possible network architectures , telecommunication related subjects according to the projects needs

Interview Questions

• What are OSI Levels? What have you done over the weekend? (in a foreign language)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

3 interviews . Completely technical and related to field . Knowledge pf circuit and packet switched technologies desired

Interview Questions

• None as such. Interviews are pretty easy to crack if this is your area of expertise   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. This was my first job

Network Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia in April 2010.

Interview

The first stage was related to HR speaking with the recruiting manager and their team.
    Second was related to pre screening as done by the required team members.
    Third and final was related to the Manager conducting the interview with the existing team member.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2012.

Interview

Online application with recruiter, got contacted by phone, did phone interview, which was mostly useless, as recruiter data was inaccurate/just generic/trying to find a candidate ASAP, and scheduled interview with client in matter of days. Did 1:1 interview, detailed explanation of operations and braking down of different expected job roles. Also was informed that the horizontal progression is not common or encouraged.

Low salary

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I have applied through Job Portal and got a interview call.
    There was 2 round interview technical and HR.
    In technical round interview is Taken By Technical Manager . They have asked basic telecom / Networking concept.

Interview Questions

• It was Basic Networking Question related to CCNA. If Someone have done CCNA then they can answer all.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process consist of 3 rounds. Technical test, Technical interview, HR interview. Technical test was based on basic digital design and network questions. Technical interview concentrated on my Resume and Projects. HR interview is about my future goals and plans.