Nokia Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter -> 30 min phone interview with Sr. Manager of PMO -> Back to back 30 Mins in person interview with 4 people (Total 2 hours). Program Manager, Product Manager, IT Delivery Manager and Sr Manager of PMO.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Mountain View, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview.

I interviewed with a developer, product manager, hiring manager and director of engineering.

Many question like:
    How would you turn around a project that wasn't going well?
    Tell me about a project you had that was going poorly. Why was it?
    Pick a game you like, how would you design it?
    How does AGPS work?

I was impressed with the people I met.

Interview Questions

• Pick a game, how would you design it?   1 Answer

Got another offer at a company headquartered in the bay area.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amadora (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Amadora (Portugal)) in January 2011.

Interview

2 interviews, first with hiring manager second with technical guy.
    the interviews were via phone and therefore rather impersonal.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Timişoara (Romania)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had the interview with the line manager and a colleague, it was very relaxed and friendly. They wanted to know how I am as a person more than my previous experience and they explained very well what the job is about.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to work in a complete different field than the one that you studied?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2010.

Interview

I have applied online, after two weeks, I was invited for a a telephone interview, then I have to wait more one week and I was invited for an in person interview with the HR + 2 colleagues + the hiring manager - They don't give me any feedback and I had to follow-up until the end.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nokia (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 to 3 technical rounds followed by HR round, first round consist of very basic question about your current profile what you do what are your knowledge areas, what is job profile offered by Nokia and a summary on Nokia work life policies, if you qualify in first round Second and third round will be purely technical by a panel and senior management depends on role offered

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself a right fit into offered role as it does not match with any of your past experience?   1 Answer