Nokia Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.8

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interviews and then on-site interview.

Negotiation

Fair

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nokia in May 2010.

Interview

HR is very dry. Hiring Manager did not shake hands. Interview was pleasant. Team interviewing lacked preparation and were not open to diversity. They will offer you the least amount possible.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

PMP need and real project experience need , introduce all what you conside of PM
    And should be confidence about what the project you will control later
    Also different kind of background person or manager will talk with you, so must do you best to show youself

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)).

Interview

Internal transfer from other R&D group. I was applying using internal job market and got a response very fast. I was phone interviewed, after that one day psycological test. I got offer two weeks after test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy, I got same job grade that I have in my previous job

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in August 2014.

Interview

This is internal job rotation in Nokia. firstly, get the new job from internal job market. prepare the resume and apply it online. Some days later,Got the interview call; Plan the interview time; Deep discussion about new Job and personal work experiences introduction to interviewer ; almost 2 hours later,Finished the interview; A few days later, get the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduction about yourself
      2. Work experiences
      3. What‘s your opinion about Project management
      4. Free discussion   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2013.

Interview

I sent my cv online and after 3 weeks I had a Phone call with human resources then with a director and finally a face to face interview with the hiring manger, it took them 4 weeks for their final answer, everything was badly organized in my opinion.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was short and straight , I came from the same field as I was working for Alcatel Lucent in the same field for 9 years.
    I made an interview by phone first with a remote manager then I was invited to the HR interview

Interview Questions

• general about my experience with Telecommunications projects and how I deal with the problems of scope creep , over budgeting, delays , ..etc   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

There was one interview with two peers who didn't really know what questions to ask and seemed intimidated. Not effective at all.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Very typical interview questions, why do you like this job, why do you think you'll be good at it ....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They had offered a pay.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was headhunted to the job. In interview my English skills were tested and technical questions asked relating programming and system architectures. Also I went through psychological test which was pretty short.

Interview Questions

• At least in my case there was pretty easy questions and no big surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got salary which I felt competitive comparing other options I had and got phone + car advantage.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (New Delhi (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Technical Rounds (multiple), followed by HR. HR round primarily to finalize offer etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Within a 20% margin. Primarily based on previous salary