Nokia RF Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia RF Design Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RF Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview about a week and a half later. It was a panel interview with two interviewers. They went over my resume and asked a few technical questions. About a week later, I was given another interview but this time it was face-to-face. It consisted of two back to back one hour panel interviews with three interviewers each. Both interviews were mostly technical going over RF circuit design fundamentals.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that difficult if you perused through any RF book. The questions were conceptual and a little bit analytical.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

They had contact me for a phone interview. Two people interviewed me for about 30 minutes.Completely technical. Asked me questions related to my RF projects.

They took a lot of time to inform their decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Got a phone call first and was selected the very same day and scheduled an on-site interview.
    On-site interview consisted of two technical interviews and one HR interview.
    The technical interview was 2:1 and questions were asked related to my previous job and RF transceiver design.
    Be prepared with LNA design and PA design along with entire Receiver design theory.

Interview Questions

• There was a question on BJT working and design   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

The process was easy and straightforward. I received an offer with a week. I was able to start quickly after the interview process. I was also told about the growth opportunities. Once I accepted the offer the onboarding process was easy. I received the documents and completed them all electronically.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing out of the ordinary.