Nokia Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Senior Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

The hiring process is open and clear. However preferential to contractors is very much inclined in the process. Fresh young skills dont get the required chance unless when there are graduate trainee programs in some countries. The over dependence with contractual labor makes the hiring process have slim chances of one getting a chance.

Interview Questions

• where are you seeing yourself in this company in the next 5 years?. Because the corporate ladder is tight to climb   Answer Question

Negotiation

ok

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in October 2011.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter -> phone interview with her -> phone interview with the hiring manager -> face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and hr followed by two other interviews -> got offer a few days after that. Although everything happened in a short period of time, everything was very well organized and professional and respectful.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Solihull, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

applied online and received a call within a week or ten days. arranged a phone interview which was very technical and lasted for around an hour. during the second round a face to face interview was arranged with a panel which was again very technical and lasted for around a couple of hours

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

One personal round and HR round

Interview Questions

• Explain and how you handled the crucial situations in your previous project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NSN normally offers the requested salary.