Nokia Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Senior Manager Interview Questions

3.4

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia in August 2012.

Interview

Friendly interview, interviewers want to know your past experience and dealing with situations and people. Will require background and drug test. Offer approval takes time. It had one phone interview, one face to face interview and then one HR interview. HR shared information about benefits and general information.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of interviews with lower level employees then progressed to management and directors. Very relaxed atmosphere during interview and I was made to feel at ease. I applied for other positions within Nokia, and they don't communicate back unless you are called in for interview, so you never know the status of your application.

Interview Questions

• If sent to a foreign country/culture for business, how would you adapt?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not receptive to negotiations

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Espoo (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Espoo (Finland)).

Interview

Internal process that I used. I applied online and they asked my CV and application. After that two interview sessions. If you meet the expectations, manager will arrange an interview. Success is also based on personal feeling by interviewer. Anyway very professional and hiring manager was making the decision. In some cases also HR Manager is involved.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to the context and way of working. Most difficult questions were related How I would manage and organize this and that. Also one interesting question set I found difficult: I needed to choose between two options.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in March 2012.

Interview

i got a call from one of the recuiters who asked for my willingness for job change and sent me the JD. After going through the JD, i sent my updated CV. I was interviewed over phone and was called for a personal interview. I had a very good interaction with the hiring manager and then with the HR.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be able to succeed in the new role that you are being interviewed for?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2009.

Interview

2 Panel Interviews - Situational Interview

Interview Questions

• Please explain your greatest failure and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation - a tiny bit of flexibility.