Nokia Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Senior Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

mostly behavioural and technical questions around telecommunication with the hiring manager and some peers. Interview had several stages via the phone and in person. The process took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oulu (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Oulu (Finland)).

Interview

Applied for SW Engineer position. I got a phone call inviting me for an interview at their premises. Arrived at the office early and the recruiting supervisor came to meet me before the agreed start time, so I would suggest don't be late. Interview was very casual, they offered coffee and bun so that was nice. After short introductions, people there and what they do, it was time for me to give a short summary of my previous career. They already had read my CV, so they already knew what I had done before so I didn't have to go into details that was nice. Then they asked some C/C++ questions that were pretty basic stuff. There can also be a written C test, so be prepared for some bit shifting calculations, but no algorithms or anything complex. After the test, we chatted a while in English about my hobbies (otherwise interview was in Finnish). They asked what's my salary request and then the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Maybe the C test was the most challenging, there were some tricky questions there.   Answer Question