Nokia Software Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Software Tester Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic questions on problem solving techniques and usage of analysis tools. Also questions in familiarity with various cellular phone operating systems. Some questions on creating test case materials. Interviewer was very knowledgeable about software testing procedures.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2014.

Interview

First there is a test round starts with a general test which contains IQ, programming and telecom questions. Then there are tests for testers, developers, cloud computing specialists, one of these is required. Then there are optional tests like: C++, Linux, Telecom, Java. I choose test for testers which was an interesting but solvable test because it has unordinary tasks like: write a step by step manual for an alien for how to brush teeth.

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia in July 2010.

Interview

applied online, took 3 tests concerning:
    1) C programming
    2) TCP/IP
    3) UNIX

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, just pure offer without possibility to negotiate.

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Assesment test. Java/Linux&Bash/TCP/IP. Moving on to technical interview, about an hour. Questions ranged from core fundamentals of a language you said you are familiar with, background and some easy Telecommunication questions. Lastly, they conducted an interview with HR stuff and other managers. They were looking for confident and logical individuals.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was good simple. HR was also good. I went in a college to attend this interview so I cannot comment on the company workplace. I was removed after GD round. Aptitude was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• GD round had "Is communication really that necessary?"   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Interview

phone interview - Overall it wasn't that hard
    Asked me generic questions about my personality and the content of my CV
    Asked me what Agile means and some questions about how will I test this object to check its performance

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

The overall process was poorly arranged. I applied through my college and after clearing the online test was shortlisted for the interview. First was technical interview they asked about my area of interest I said Software Testing the interviewer was friendly and explained to me that they are currently only looking for developers but still ask me various questions about testing . I had already made up my mind that I would not be hired but they told me I would be interviewed by another HR which made me think maybe they are hiring testers but i was waiting from 10 till 5 in the evening was assigned to wrong HR and at last was interviewed by 2 HR people . They asked me various testing questions and about my project and at last was told to wait for the result. But it looks like they had already selected people before I was even interviewed for testing . Waste of time .

Interview Questions

• Write a program to only these numbers 5 15 25 35 45 .... 95   Answer Question