Nokia Solution Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Solution Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

3.2

Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

I got a phone call from the project manager I was supposed to work on. He described the project and asked me if I could perform the required duties. I was recommended to the project

Interview Questions

• I had no questions, since the manager knew me before and trusted my expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary negociations through an intermediary consulting agency.. via email exchange

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Through linkedin was the contact, then phone call and then just two interviews with hr and the manager.
    Basically they were searching to fill this position as soon as possible and try to find a person with not so much experience in this field.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not so difficult, salary is not negotiable in this case.

Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

average
    4 rounds
    1st written then two technical + HR
    first round consisted of aptitude and technical communication
    and then 2nd round technical interview, it was simple they asked us about our resume and little bit of technical questions.
    third round the further asked more about technical knowledge and then final consisted of simple HR informal round.

Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initially have to go through aptitude test- which was a bit easy as compared to wipro and TCS, then they take GD in a group of 10- with almost 300 people competing, then had to go through the 2 rounds of technical interview, then HR interview. For experienced candidates the interview processis simple-only one round of technical interview which may last for and hour or two, then an HR interview round.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current organization and what you are going to give to Nokia Solutions and Networks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I joined as a fresher so we were already told the initial package and no negotiation took place.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Noida (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a campus hiring drive. They started with general aptitude test followed by an essay on our thoughts on 3G technology. Once that was cleared we went through a Group Discussion round in which we were given general topics on current affairs. Post the Group discussion round we had a technical interview in which we were grilled about each and every possible aspect of telecom industry. From antennas to radio technology to 3G and LTE (but mostly textbook knowledge was tested as we were freshers). Once the technical interview was cleared we had a HR interview round. HR interview was mostly chit chat with the HR on how we handle daily life situation like disagreement with boss, workload pressure, future plans. Post that we received no communication from the HR for 2 months. But ultimately they released the list of who all were hired with the job title and location.

Interview Questions

• The most creative way to sell a half empty coke bottle. :D   Answer Question

Negotiation

As i was a fresher, we didnt have any negotiation phase. It was a standard package offered to all the freshers.

Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Easy interview process not to much complicated just head and tell your experience on the field, be nice and you get the job

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Noida (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Pretty easy 3 rounds of interview and mostly focused on basic telecom knowledge

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

On Campus Placement -

DAY 1

1. There was an Aptitude Test as First round

DAY 2

2. Secondly, GD was conducted

DAY 3

3. Technical Interview I took place

4. Technical Interview II happened

5. HR Round was fun. Be true & u'll win hearts as well as JOB :D

Interview Questions

• Mainly focus on Wireless/ Networking/ Mobile/ Radio subjects of Engineering.
      Also, possess management skills for some other same level positions.
      General knowledge of call flows must be known.

One more thing, don't be over-confident. Just Bang on!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Noida (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Three rounds.
    2 Technical 1 HR
    They bluff me after joining that team working with IP but they are not.
    I prefer not to join that team rather go for core/IP/ION or any other team except microwave