Nokia Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)).

Interview

questions were of medium standard inwritten rounds ,but required bit of calculation speed. there weren't group dicussions, and written tests were followed by technical interview. technical questions were mainly from c programming and were not too tough but required clarity of concepts. then some questions were based on resume and two questions came from communication domain, like frequency of transmission kinda questions.

Interview Questions

• when he asked why i hadn't chosen wireless communication elective.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Wrocław (Poland)) in January 2013.

Interview

First call with simple talk about availability and salary expectations (no range specified by employer).

Second teleconference interview with questions related to:
    -software development process
    -white/black box testing
    -network protocols
    -quality assurance
    -OSI Layers

Despite the fact I've applied for System Engineer position, at the beginning of interview they told me it is Software Integration / Verification interview.
    I've had impression that employer is looking to hire person with exact employer specific knowledge and/or exact book definitions are needed. However, none of this was listed as experience needed in the job post.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what attributes you can assign to a file in linux? What exactly will you write down?   2 Answers
    • How much would you like to earn?   1 Answer