Nokia Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Technical Lead Interview Questions

2.8

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

First I had phone interview via cell phone and after that I had f2f interview in Nokia office. Several engineers from different teams tested me and then head of devices interviewed me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Nothing as a standard, depends on the person interviewing. Some times managers take interview of architects and release offer.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

First Round:Tecnical Round, Second Round: Technical Interactive Round, Third Round: HR round
    The technical round was taken by a technical lead followed by an architect. The final round was taken by HR>

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were based on algorithms, logic and analytical skills   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring is mostly through consultants or through employee referrals. Interviews will be generally of two technical rounds and one HR round. The first technical round will be with similar experienced people and one manager. The next round will be with two architects and a senior manager. HR round will be just a formality to find out the compensation. You can ask for joining bonus and discuss the notice period during this time.

Interview Questions

• The memory management questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was good and was revised before joining.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in April 2008.

Interview

The entire process was quick and not really very stressful