Nokia Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

3.1

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

First I had phone interview via cell phone and after that I had f2f interview in Nokia office. Several engineers from different teams tested me and then head of devices interviewed me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Focus on Coding capabilities,Checks attitude ,checks puzzles and different technical debugging scenarios ,Focus on exposure of cloud, VM , application etc
    Your prior knowledge on different languages is a plus
    They will also ak you about architecture of Development of any Application
    Focus on Optimising the query and programs is a plus

Interview Questions

• Email verification algorithm and how you can filter the emails in aserver hop from different domains with Order n O(n)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

2 Telephonic and 1F-F. All technical questions . first called for telephonic. Once it got cleared called for F-F round. Finally Manager Round and followed by HR process. All went well with good offer but lot of discussions with HR. Ask package only Fixed , don't ask Variable pay.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was and good and it was lengthy had six rounds of discussion before receiving offer letter. It was positive experience. Accepted the offer and currently working with Nokia

Interview Questions

• 1. Test plans, RTM, Testing , Troubshooting, Unix, Telecom Based questions ?   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

received call from recruiter for the interview, initial round will be technical discussion with SME's and next is manager round interview and next onsite domain head round and eventually the HR's interview .

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in October 2017.

Interview

Received an email about opening for the position of Technical Lead and was invited for f2f interview to Chennai office. First round was the a senior level person on Java , Spring frameworks. Questions were mostly on core Java and important aspects on Spring.

Second round was coding problem in Java followed by a problem on arrays . 3rd round was again on coding problem and few spring concepts.

I was told to leave as they were done with technical part and received a call from HR for interview with Director . This was held next week followed by HR . They were happy with my profile and I accepted the offer . Got more than expected

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Chennai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

1st round would be telephonic screening by manager. They will ask questions from the resume and previous experience. Their expectation is very simple, you must know what you have done in the previous projects and how well you understood the concepts.

second round was video conferencing with technical panel of 4. For GPON technology

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

First Round:Tecnical Round, Second Round: Technical Interactive Round, Third Round: HR round
    The technical round was taken by a technical lead followed by an architect. The final round was taken by HR>

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were based on algorithms, logic and analytical skills   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia in April 2008.

Interview

The entire process was quick and not really very stressful

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Nothing as a standard, depends on the person interviewing. Some times managers take interview of architects and release offer.