Nokia Telecommunications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Telecommunications Engineer

Nokia Telecommunications Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

I got a call after few weeks of applying to the position, I was selected for an interview that took place a week after. I went to the interview were I was interview by 5 engineers and management at the same time. It was very relax and organized.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were personality questions plus school projects experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Got called to setup a face-to-face interview after meeting with some recruiters at a university career fair two months earlier and submitting an application online.

Interview was 3-to-1, fairly easy behaviorial questions (there aren't any technical), the atmosphere was calm and the interviewers were friendly. Two guys were older employees and the third was a new hire that had been working there for about two months.

After the interview, they talked about what I could expect on the job, travel, different teams, etc. As a bonus, I got invited to stick around after a tour of the labs and the building to attend a company social that was occurring that day to meet some of my possible coworkers and to get a feel of what my work environment would be like.

Everything happened fairly quickly, after the interview I got feedback the next day from the recruiter. HR sent me a bunch of pre-screening forms (background check, drug test) and applications. Within a week I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• All behaviorial, just prepare to talk about yourself, look over the typical questions and you'll do great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really one. I got pretty much what I asked for.

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was good, they asked me about my previous experience and kind of project I did during my degree. It's good point if you know something about 2G 3G and 4G.

Interview Questions

• Why now Nokia works more for network than mobile phone?   Answer Question

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Athens (Greece)) in April 2014.

Interview

1st part : Multipe choice quiz on bash scripting, C and computer networks. Although they have shared matteriall via mail i would consider the part of the quiz regarding computer networks quite difficult, for bash average and for c easy.
    2nd part: Team exercise based on scenario given at the beginning of the exercise and unknown events changing initial scenario. Members of team were strangers between them, so it was a challenge. It was fun though.
    3rd part: Technical interview with two product line managers
    4th part: Interview from HR

Interview Questions

• Regarding your character, name one possible advantage and one possible disadvantage for hiring you   1 Answer

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Interview

They focus on attendance time and attitude mainly because the job the I was hired for was shift based job as NOC FO Engineer with a lot of international engineer