Nokia Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nokia Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New Providence, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (New Providence, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Rather then them giving you questions, they wanted questions from you. It was more of tour then an interview but there were several people from a team that interviews you. One of the 4 people asked about my senior project in college so I gave an in-depth responce about it but overall the process went pretty well. Definitely a behavorial interview rather then technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

There was a panel of 4 people who interviewed me, and 2 people at each time. And they asked mix of technical and behavior questions. They are very friendly and tried to guide me to give them the answers.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nokia (Kraków (Poland)) in April 2013.

Interview

1. Direct sending a CV (and cover letter; not always required) to company recruiting team or sending CV to person already working for the company and he/she will forward it to recruiting team.
    2. Phone pre-screening and after positive verification of basic telecommunications knowledge ...
    3. ... an interview in the company premises followed by the HR panel.

Interview Questions

• Team of interviewers is very skilled and has enormous knowledge about telecommunication and programming field. Many questions were tricky and detailed. I recommend not to over-rate your knowledge and be honest in pre-interview questionnaire - everything you put there will be checked. However, interviewers are really nice and try to lead you to good conclusions - this way they also check your ability of deduction and thinking out of the box.
      HR questions are pretty standard and one can easily prepare himself to answer most of them doing some "googling" before the HR pannel.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer, it was better than I expected.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

My initial interview was conducted during a walk-in drive. Then 2 more rounds of interview in the office. Then one more managerial round. Finally an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What would be your opinion if I say you are not selected?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

Direct in-person interview. Go though general questions about personalities and stuff. Have questions like describe your past experience. Then there is a mini test with 5 questions. For each of them, write a algorithm or sodu code to accomplished the task. At last, explain the answers to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Given 10 numbers from 0-9, find which number is missing in a random array has 9 elements from this 10 numbers with best time efficiency.   1 Answer