Nokia Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Nokia Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3.2

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia in March 2016.

Interview

A reasonably technical telephone interview lasting about 1 hour.(twice as long as planned). Two interviewers, the head of QA and a QA Engineer. Very well structured and relaxed discussion reviewing my skills and with time to ask questions at the end. It became evident that my knowledge in one of the key skill requirements was not up to scratch, but a very fair interview, and I enjoyed the first xperience.

Interview Questions

• In Python programming describe what a list and a dictionary are.
      What is the difference between an inner join and outer join in SQL?
      In networking:-
      What is a gateway?
      Where in a network is the translation from URL to IP address made?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nokia in July 2009.

Interview

I got a contact of nokia HR from one of my friends i nokia india. I set my resume to the HR & was selected for phone interview. The interview lasted for 30 mins where they asked about my previous exp & comceptual tech questions on c++, OO etc. I didnt do well & did not hear from them

Interview Questions

• What is void pointer   1 Answer
    • If were to write a function to tell if the number is odd or even, how would u code it   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

Good communications and an in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• At the end, a role play with the 2 other interviewees.   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (London, England (UK)) in February 2009.

Interview

Very good. A well organised assessment centre day with a combination of presentations from the company, three ability tests and two interviews (soft skills and technical skills). There were a number of chances to speak to current graduates on the scheme along with others who had worked there longer. The whole thing came across very professional.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on C++ programming regarding superclasses.   Answer Question