Nolan Real Estate Assistant Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nolan Real Estate

2.0

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nolan Real Estate (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone conversation with HR. The next day I met with Manager and then a week later I met with Regional Manager. The interviews I had were easy to me because the staff is very easy to talk to. The Manager and Regional Manager were very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a conflict that happened while working on site and how you overcame it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay offer was reasonable so there was not much negotiation there. I was asked if I did not get hired for the Assistant Mgr position at this property if I would consider a part time position somewhere else. I had to say No because I need to work full time.

Nolan Real Estate Response

Sep 21, 2015 – Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it, and welcome to the NRED team! Please feel free to share insights on the on-boarding process, our team is diligently working to improve our new hire... More

Other Interview Reviews for Nolan Real Estate

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nolan Real Estate in November 2015.

Interview

Originally contacted by corporate hiring department. Had three interviews they were very relaxed and all the employees were very personable. They were very open about the company and expectations. I knew from the first interview that Nolan was a company I wanted to be part of.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were the only person in the office and you were currently with prospective residents, you had an angry resident Come in yelling, and you also had someone come in for a tour?   Answer Question