Nominum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nominum Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nominum (Redwood City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewer's are very cool and good. I don't know what happened all of the sudden they rejected me after 3 interviews. I thought I was doing very good. May be they are not intended to hire anybody.

Manager/Director Content Strategy and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nominum (Redwood City, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring VP is very nice but the process is a bit chaotic. The Hiring VP is a people pleaser so you need to make sure that you are well liked by the folks who report to him.

Interview Questions

• Must have writing samples.   1 Answer

Director Content Management and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Nominum (Redwood City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Friend referred me to CEO. CEO referred me to CMO. CMO talked to me for four months and was very positive. He asked me to do work for him and I did. He indicated that he really needed me; and if he could not hire me right away, he would like to bring me on ASAP on at least a contract basis.

Interview Questions

• He asked for a lot of sample work, which I provided; as well as recommendations for his company, which I also provided.   1 Answer

Sales Director Latin America Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nominum in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one phone interview, one F2F and finally a visit to Redwood City, CA to interview with six different department leads. My particular interview with the hiring manager (phone and F2F) was very relaxed and comfortable. He dove deeper into my sales experience and asked for examples of success I had at prior jobs. The Redwood City interviews were more intense, however, all the interviewers were courteous and seemed to really want to learn about you the person. One interview lead to a white boarding session which was quite interesting. HR seemed very organized and the travel was quickly and professionally arranged.

Interview Questions

• The question came from the Global President of Sales. He asked for me to replicate a scenario where I had to speak with the executives from a customer and pitch the peroduct. this lead to a white board session. Good experience overall.   Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nominum (Redwood City, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was straight-forward and very fair. First round was a technical coding phone screen with an engineer at real time. Second round was an onsite interview with several members of the engineering team with a hands on coding exercise.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nominum (Redwood City, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview went very well. I was interviewed by 7 people (split across two days) .They gave sufficient time for white board questions. All the interviewers very well prepared . The best part was that they let me know of their decision right after the last round .

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nominum (Redwood City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

A phone screen from a recruiter, phone screen from the company, 2 on site interviews a week apart (that was a scheduling issue) they would have done it more quickly if they could.
    The on site interviews were cordial and friendly; both interviewers were good (knew what they were talking about and knew how to interview and asked good questions).

Interview Questions

• One on site (with the hiring manager) was all about me and my history, work style technical depth (not so many technical questions just me describing my abilities) and the other (with the CTO) was very technical - asking me to explain replication, transactions, pipelines and such.   Answer Question