Nomura Holdings Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 721 of over 721 interviews

Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nomura Holdings

Nomura Holdings

Application

I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

good. too slow and lenghty. people come late and the interview went on for the whole day. but good experience. good. too slow and lenghty. people come late and the interview went on for the whole day. but good experience.

Interview Questions
  • what is WACC? what is 3 financial statements?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (London, England, England)

Interview

First round was over Zoom. An intro call with a couple of hiring managers giving high level overview of the role. Second round was an initial technical role with a couple of developers, fairly straight forward again Third round was more high level technical asking about projects and explaining architectural concepts etc All rounds went well but I never heard back from the agency who said they never heard back from Nomura. The team seemed like a good bunch but their hiring process seemed pretty sloppy. I won't be interviewing with them again as I felt they wasted my time and didn't provide a yes/no let alone some feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What is a decorator in python? What are metaclasses in python? What is a mixin?

Nomura Holdings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

The interview was rather friendly, over the phone, and the interviewer genuinely seemed to care about the topics we discussed. There were some technical questions, but definitely nothing out of the ordinary for Investment Banking interviews. Overall it was a positive call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nomura Holdings

Application

I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

1.The shortlist. The first step in the interview process is to get shortlisted for interview. ... The Screening Interview. ... The First Round Interview. ... The Second Round Interview. ... The Third Round Interview. .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nomura Holdings

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

Interview process was very professional. Interview was a combination of technical and functional questions. Had 4 rounds of interviews, which were a combination of telephonic and face to face in person interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings (Powai, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process is a little slow, took long to get the interview scheduled and for feedback. Once the first interview was scheduled the next round was set immediately. and feedback was given by next week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nomura Holdings

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

1) Intro call with manager 2) 3, 1hr technical interviews 3) More interviews with team members For part 2, out of the 3 sessions 2 of them were great developers were very friendly and seemed very collaborative. The last session was with two devs overseas, and they were kinda rude. Mainly having 3 people on the interview was the problem. Engineer1 would ask a question, i'd begin answering the question and then engineer2 would interrupt , reframe question which caused me to reframe answer with out completely answering the first question. It was kind of annoying because this went on for an entire hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nomura Holdings

Application

I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

Great experience overall. The culture is less cut-throat compared to other major banks on the Street. You could expect more behavioral focused questions with a few technical questions here and there. Superday consisted of three 30 mins interviews back to back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nomura Holdings

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

Long interview process.. No clear jd provided. Interview panel start getting bit offensive when asked cross questions Can't really suggest anyone to go for this company. Better to look for other alternatives. You always get calls from consultant but unfortunately company doesn't seems really interested

Nomura Holdings

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nomura Holdings

Interview

Quite lengthy as it took several rounds within each involved meeting more than one individuals from other different teams and eventually HR. Face-to-face conversation and video conferencing with remote team leads.

Interview Questions
  • Sharing previous skill sets and achievements as well as experience in offshore service oversight.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 721 Interviews