NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview and I was asked with typical interview questions such as: tell me a bit about yourself and why would you like to work with us.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to undergo a few phone interviews before being offered the chance to participate to the assessment day in one of their offices. It was an overall good experience, the company seems solid and everybody is very easygoing. I am looking forward to starting this new adventure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

After a brief phone interview i was invited to attend an assessment day. Starting at 10am finishing at 6pm the day was full of tedious tasks, some relevant some pointless. To be honest a waste of time as i did not secure the job and they could have let me go to get on with my day but held me until the end knowing they had no intention of employing me. I do feel this is partly to do with my inquisitive nature and not being susceptible to brainwashing. However an experience non the less.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      Why do you think you will be successful at recruitment?
      Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The 1st step is a phone interview with an Internal Recruiter. It's fairly simple if you're prepared. If the 'recruiter considers you motivated enough, you'll be invited to an assessment day in London or Prague.
    You'll have to do several tasks during the day, by yourself and in groups. Make sure to listen and take notes, as what they teach you is actually very helpful. No business cases to solve or things like that. You don't need to learn anything, you just need basic general knowledge.
    Remember, it's an assessment day with other candidates, they pay attention to your motivations and such, but also how you interact within a group. Don't undermine your competition, don't even treat them like competition. Be yourself, smile, interact with others, and show that you are motivated. It's a nice experience so try to actually enjoy it.
    1 or 2 days after, they'll call you to let you know if they're offering you the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do recruitment and what do you hope to achieve at NonStop?   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

First had telephone interviews. Finally I spoke to the Team Leader who interviewed me and she was very forceful....

Went to the in person group interview. It was Long tedious day, sort of like guinea pigs, they put you in a room with other people and ask you to present why you want to work for them, then they ask you a few questions. A lot of other stuff during the whole day, honestly not worth it. Honestly, a lot of it I see why they hire graduates who can be very gullible and not yet experienced. It's obviously not for everyone, but for those who want money and willing to bleed and die for a buck. A lot of people who worked there just talked about money, how they spent their money, how MONEY MONEY MONEY was in their bank account, I almost felt sorry for them!

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

Jan 4, 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. The assessment days are designed for NonStop to see if candidates have the right aptitude and attitude but also for the candidates to see if NonStop ... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied for recruitment consultant in non-stop recruitment and after two days I was interviewed via phone. The interviewer was pretty kind and nice and provided a lot of information about the position and the company. Overall, the whole process was good.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in applying for this position and what do you think this position does?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

First phone interview with internal recruiter, second round was an assessment day - whole day full of tasks - each candidate had a presentation about himself, next activity was listening and evaluating phone calls of recruiters, writing an advertisement, talk about QA, lunch and role plays.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2016.

Interview

They first call you to know your motivation and why you want to apply at non stop. Then you have an assesment day where you are going to present yourself, play role of recruiter and candidat. During the day, they will present the company, ask you some question, analyse how you act within a group. The presentation at the begining is very important because they are judging how motivate you are.
    In my case, everything was good but they told me that they did see the motivation in my eyes. Later, after the assesment day, they will call you to confirm or decline your candidature.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

it starts by interviews on the phone afterwards you way or way not be invited for an assessment day. The phone calls are to get to know the candidates and to assess the willingness and capability for the role.

The assessment day is truly a great experience. whether I get the job or not, it has been a most interesting experience!

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      what is commercial recruitment?
      why nonstop recruitment?

What attributes do you have that would make you a top recruiter?
      1 Answer

Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (Prague (Czech Republic)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was quite easy and very informal. Usual questions and very carefull description of the job and of the company. Some questions about your experience and some about your expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose recruitment as job?
      What do you expect from the training program?
      Answer Question