NonStop Recruitment Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.9

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to undergo a few phone interviews before being offered the chance to participate to the assessment day in one of their offices. It was an overall good experience, the company seems solid and everybody is very easygoing. I am looking forward to starting this new adventure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

After a brief phone interview i was invited to attend an assessment day. Starting at 10am finishing at 6pm the day was full of tedious tasks, some relevant some pointless. To be honest a waste of time as i did not secure the job and they could have let me go to get on with my day but held me until the end knowing they had no intention of employing me. I do feel this is partly to do with my inquisitive nature and not being susceptible to brainwashing. However an experience non the less.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      Why do you think you will be successful at recruitment?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The 1st step is a phone interview with an Internal Recruiter. It's fairly simple if you're prepared. If the 'recruiter considers you motivated enough, you'll be invited to an assessment day in London or Prague.
    You'll have to do several tasks during the day, by yourself and in groups. Make sure to listen and take notes, as what they teach you is actually very helpful. No business cases to solve or things like that. You don't need to learn anything, you just need basic general knowledge.
    Remember, it's an assessment day with other candidates, they pay attention to your motivations and such, but also how you interact within a group. Don't undermine your competition, don't even treat them like competition. Be yourself, smile, interact with others, and show that you are motivated. It's a nice experience so try to actually enjoy it.
    1 or 2 days after, they'll call you to let you know if they're offering you the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do recruitment and what do you hope to achieve at NonStop?   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

First had telephone interviews. Finally I spoke to the Team Leader who interviewed me and she was very forceful....

Went to the in person group interview. It was Long tedious day, sort of like guinea pigs, they put you in a room with other people and ask you to present why you want to work for them, then they ask you a few questions. A lot of other stuff during the whole day, honestly not worth it. Honestly, a lot of it I see why they hire graduates who can be very gullible and not yet experienced. It's obviously not for everyone, but for those who want money and willing to bleed and die for a buck. A lot of people who worked there just talked about money, how they spent their money, how MONEY MONEY MONEY was in their bank account, I almost felt sorry for them!

Interview Questions

NonStop Recruitment Response

Jan 4, 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. The assessment days are designed for NonStop to see if candidates have the right aptitude and attitude but also for the candidates to see if NonStop... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied for recruitment consultant in non-stop recruitment and after two days I was interviewed via phone. The interviewer was pretty kind and nice and provided a lot of information about the position and the company. Overall, the whole process was good.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in applying for this position and what do you think this position does?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

it starts by interviews on the phone afterwards you way or way not be invited for an assessment day. The phone calls are to get to know the candidates and to assess the willingness and capability for the role.

The assessment day is truly a great experience. whether I get the job or not, it has been a most interesting experience!

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      what is commercial recruitment?
      why nonstop recruitment?

What attributes do you have that would make you a top recruiter?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Short informal phone interview first. Comprehensive assesment day afterwards. Assessment was held in the Canary Wharf office. Began with short presentation about yourself and why are you a good match for the role. Another task was to write a short recruitment ad and last task was a role play pretending to be a recruitment consultant contacting a potential employee.

Trainee Recruitment Consultants Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

phone call from a consultant few questions, then they ask you in for an assessment centre. this involves group activities they provide lunch, and are fairly quick to get back to you with an outcome.

Interview Questions

• Group tasks, they were welcoming but was an absolute waste as the reason of rejection laughable. It was an excuse not a reason! They are since to return my calls its been 2 weeks   Answer Question

NonStop Recruitment Response

Jan 4, 2017 – Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We've noted you had a negative experience but can't tell exactly why from your comments so would love it if you could tell us more so we can look into... More

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by an assessment day in their London office. Successful completion resulted in a psychometric test. The day was fun and rewarding, gave me an insight into what recruitment actually was as well as providing a chance to go to lunch with some of the senior consultants to learn more about the company.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NonStop Recruitment (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply online/ telephone interview X2/ if passed get asked to attend an assessment centre where you give a presentation for 1 minute and have to answer questions regarding your presentation and CV infront of the others at the assessment centre. You get given a task to complete in a group where you are supivised and finally you practice mock cold calling practices.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for non-stop recruitment?
      What do you think the role entails and why you will be good at it?
      Whats your biggest weakness?   Answer Question