Noodles & Company Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Noodles & Company

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Madison, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a Assistant General Manager and then General Manager. Both asked the same questions about what I knew about Noodles, and my past experiences. Typical questions. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

I spoke with an Assistant Manager in the restaurant, they gave me something to drink. It was very casual, just asking you a few questions about your previous school and work. It was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• This is a very basic entry level job, so they didn't ask me anything too hard. But they do try and get you talking just to see if you're personable enough to work in a restaurant.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I applied online and was called a little under a week later to set up a quick ten minute interview. There they have me a free drink and had a short conversation. Next I have to go through two more interview the last one will decide if I get the job or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fox Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Fox Point, WI) in February 2011.

Interview

I got a phone call a few weeks after I applied online and I went in for my appointment.
    When I told the woman what I came in for, she said she was the manager and had no idea that I was scheduled to be in that day. She gave me a cup and told me to get myself a drink and sit down at a table in the restaurant. She came and sat across from me and we had the interview; it was very quick and easy. She then told me that I would get a call in about a week to talk about a second interview.

A week passed and I got no phone call, so I called the restaurant and I asked for the manager by name. The girl who answered the phone had no idea who I was talking about, so I asked her to put me on with someone who did. The next person I talked to said the manager was on vacation, and to call back in 2 days. I called back when specified and talked to the manager and she told me that she has been on vacation and had no time to talk to the HR person about setting up a second interview. She said she'd call me back in a couple days and now it's been at least 2 weeks and I haven't heard back. So i've given up on Noodles.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noodles & Company in December 2012.

Interview

Phone call at 8:30 am for interview same day, two hours later. New location, so went to off-site for interview. Arrived 2 minutes late due to emergency phone call. Interviewer was meeting with someone else at time and told me to sit at a different table and wait. Met with Interviewer and then another person joined (maybe a cooking team member?).

Then was sent to another table to meet with General Manager. He asked same questions first interviewer asked. Was then asked to step in the hallway.

Waited probably 5 minutes and was taken back in and told that they were going to call my previous manager because I was 5 minutes late to interview. I stated I was very sorry, but it was a critical phone call I had to take, I didn't want to come into interview on the phone, and I didn't want to not show up. I reiterated that I am punctual and that I was sorry. They thanked me and then said they would let me know.

Got an email within a few minutes of leaving that there were better qualified people.

I guess I didn't get the job because of my tardiness to the interview. Unfortunately, life doesn't wait for a convenient time for emergencies and I did the best I could in the circumstances. All very frustrating because they told me that they really liked me and loved my personality and I need a job!

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions. Why do you want to work here? Describe your previous employment. Will you pitch in and do any job necessary.   Answer Question