Noodles & Company Culinary Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Culinary Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Noodles & Company

2.5

Culinary Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

I submitted my application online via their company website. After about a week i got called in for an interview. Both the general manager and assistant manager asked questions about my experience and how I have handled certain situations. There was a big emphasis on being a leader and working your way up the chain. After that i received a second interview with the area manager which was quite a bit shorter. They gave me a free meal and set me up to start work about a week later.

Interview Questions

• The same question that every employer asks. What is an example of a situation where you showed excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is not a job for negotiating. They pay slightly higher than minimum wage because they keep their customer prices pretty low.

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Culinary Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I applied online and I went to the restaurant to put a face to the application and they happened to be slow enough that I was able to sit down with the general manager immediately. The job duties were explained and I met an additional member of the management team. They asked how much I expected to be paid. I stated that I was firm at $9 minimum. They accepted the request and I was hired that day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle an unruly customer and how I would handle a customer that criticized the quality of the food served.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked what I expected to be paid, given the job requirements. I stated firmly that I wanted $9 minimum. The GM conferred with the person under her in command and returned. She informed me that they would be able to give me $9. I later got an increase of 50 cents after 6 months.