Noodles & Company Guest Service Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Guest Service Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Noodles & Company

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Raleigh, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and called one week later (Friday) and an interview was scheduled. At the interview the next Monday there I interviewed with the General and Asst Manager and got a job offer that Friday. I was supposed to start the next Wednesday, but the email didn't specify a time. Finally, after a lot of phone calls and a visit I had orientation the next Tuesday (the week after I got hired) and my first shift was that Friday.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions. They asked about why I choose Noodles, why I was qualified, they asked about my experience, experience with customer service and what I expected from them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I accepted they offered me $8.25. There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

I have been looking for a job for a year and was applying everywhere. I applied at Noodles & Company online, and three days later was called for an interview the next day. The interview was really easy. The interviewer was very laid back.
    The questions were:
    -Why do you want to work here?
    -What is your favorite restaurant?
    -Have you ever dealt with a rude customer? How did you handle it?
    -Availability?
    -What does Customer Service mean to you?
    -Tell me about a time when you gave excellent Customer Service.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question was: What is your favorite restaurant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Encinitas, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Encinitas, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

After applying online, I thought my application had been put aside and forgotten when I was called two weeks later with an apology for the delay in response and to see if I would be available for a 1:1 interview with two general managers. Three days later I walked in to a very open and friendly environment where the chefs in the back were laughing and I was greeted when I opened the door. They offered me a free drink while I waited and shortly there after, the interview began. It was very informal, where they wrote down the main idea of my answers.
    The quesitons consisted of:
    - Why do you want to work at Noodles and Company?
    - What is your favorite dish?
    - Tell of a time when you witnessed great customer service and what impact that had on you.
    - What does great customer service mean to you?
    - What days are you available to work? ( I suggest you say 24/7.)
    - If a customer came up to you and started getting really upset about their meal and wanted you to fix it, a manager came up to you and told you to do something, and a team member yelled at you to go do something else, in what order would you accomplish those tasks and why? (ALWAYS stick to the principal that the customer always comes first and you're golden.)
    - What would you do if you saw that one of your fellow team members was feeling down and was having a bad day and why?

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes up to you angry with how their food turned out and how they wanted you to fix it, the manager tells you to do something, and a team member yells at you to do something else all at the same time, in what order would you accomplish everything and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked how much I wanted to be paid online, then when I got the job they told me I would be pain $8.75 per hour.