Noodles & Company Cashier/Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Cashier/Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Noodles & Company

2.0

Anonymous Employee in River Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (River Forest, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Casual and nice. The assistant manager took me to the outside eating are away from people. They gave me a free drink and made me comfortable so that the interview was more of a conversation rather than an interrogation. I believed they wanted me in calm setting so that they could honestly see my honest responses.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a lot about what I liked to do in my spare time and what organizations I was a part of at school. Also, asked me how I handled adversity when working with others. Wanted to get insight into my social skills more than any other skill set. Wanted to see what kind of person I was and if I looked out for others and knew how to be part of a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Rockford, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

I came in, they offered me a beverage, and something to eat, then we sat down and the manager asked me questions. They then told me they would call in a few days, but it was actually more like two-three weeks before I recieved a call back. However, when I got the job offer, they got a schedule, uniform, training immediately.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a lot of questions about experience, what kind of experience I had that would prepare me for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Saturday and I got a call on Tuesday for an interview. I showed up at the restaurant and the general manager interviewed me. Since I had so much experience he offered me $10 an hour and if a job opens I can take the managers shift and pay

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay, it was gonna be 9.50 but i got 10 and he said he will raise it also

Server/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company in June 2008.

Interview

the interview was pretty standard, i was interviewed by a shift manager for the first interview.
    Questions he asked were:
    What do you go to school for
    Whats your gpa
    What activities do you do
    what are your interests/what do you do in your spare time
    how would you handle an angry customer
    why do you want to work here at noodles
    it's fairly standard, no tricks or anything

I got called back for a second interview, which was with the GM of the place. It was basically a "what days and times are you available" not much of an interview, more like a "when you can you start" kinda thing.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle an angry customer   1 Answer