Noodles & Company Noodles & Company Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Noodles & Company Employee Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Vernon Hills, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

It was really simple. All the question they ask me was simple such as why would you be a good fit or strengths/weaknesses. It was probably the easiest interview I had compare to other restaurants.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself that's not on the application that I don't know about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was taken.

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Golden Valley, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

I've been searching for a long time job for quite a while, and was incredibly surprised when I got a call from the district manager, asking me to come in the very next day for an interview. As this was my first job interview in my life, I kinda went a little crazy in preparation for it. When I walked in (no resume or references in hand, mind you), I was greeted with a smile and a free drink. Two of the managers sat down at my table and went through some basic questions and information. It was about a 20 minute process, and by the end of it, I was signed on as a staff member! Some tips would be to not play your talents and skills down. I am fluent in Spanish, and have a occasional job housecleaning, which really impressed them. Be sure you're flexible with hours, and let them know up front when you would have any conflicts - they are super understanding! And last but not least, just be confident. Walk in with a smile and show them why they need you on their team. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• To be honest, I had expected just about all of the questions. I think one thing that kind of made me somewhat nervous was when they asked whether I saw this as just a part-time job, or if I wanted to continue in the future.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Aurora, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

The first interview was fairly easy. However, the first impression Noodles & Co. made was terrible; the manager that was supposed to interview me was fifteen minutes late. In addition her focus was on everything but the interview so it seemed rushed. She asked basic questions about my past places of work, school activities, etc. Then she sent her assistant manager over to also interview me. The same questions were asked and forty-five minutes later the interview was complete.

They called me for a second interview within a week of my first interview and asked me to come in the next day for another interview at three. I arrived fifteen minutes early while the manager who was supposed to interview me was behind the front counter. I waited until three-fifteen and went back up to the front counter to see what was going on and she said she was waiting for her other manager to arrive to interview me. By three-thirty I was still sitting around waiting, so I decided to leave and told them I had to go. They said they would reschedule my interview, but I had no intention of interviewing with them again. Safe to say that I wouldn't want a job offer anyway since they seem so unorganized.