Noodles & Company Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Line Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Noodles & Company

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

Friendly boss, wanted to make sure that potential employees were honest and friendly. The process was very simple: just a one on one interview at the restaurant with the manager of that particular location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Thornton, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, one on one interview. Very easy interview. They will read your resume and if offered the job you may need to take a drug test. Very simple interview but if you have many jobs on your resume or are 2 minutes late (like me) they will scrutinise you greatly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in the restaurant business?   1 Answer
    • What is your favourite dish here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Westminster, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply online, short interview where they read you your application and your resume if provided, tell you your job will be a completely different duty than what you applied for (start as dishwasher)

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite dish at Noodles and Company?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • Why haven't you gotten into the restaurant business sooner?   1 Answer
    • What do you see yourself doing in the next five years?   1 Answer

The job was not what I applied for, and the location was too far

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company in March 2013.

Interview

He asked me where I saw myself in ten years. The man who interviewed me is no longer with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was told I would be paid a certain amount. Received below that amount

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Columbia, MO).

Interview

We interviewed in the dining area. She brought out my application and first wanted to tell me about the job. Next, she double checked that the times I said I was available are still valid. It was a short interview, 10 minutes. I'm only disappointed because I prepared to answer several questions, but ended up not saying much in the interview besides, "Yes that's correct." The entire process, from interview to first shift, took longer than desired, 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Is your availability still the same as listed on your application?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have previous experience working in a kitchen area so I was offered 8.75/hour, more than I made at my other job, so I accepted.