Noodles & Company Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Noodles & Company

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Eatontown, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

fast, it was a 1 2 3 process all was done in person. i didn't wait long to get accepted. i was the first one hired when noodles opened in our mall.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online and received a very vague call from a manager (didn't even specify which Noodles and Company which was confusing as I had applied at 2) to come in and interview. I ended up showing up 30 minutes late because I went to the wrong one (my fault). The manager didn't find this a problem. He didn't know my name until he looked at my online application. He asked me what I was majoring in (economics and pre-med) and he was so impressed that he didn't ask me any questions at all and just told me I was hired. This seemed kind of strange as I thought I would be sent right out of the door for being late. He then told me he would call me in two days to confirm. Never called. I called once and was told by another manager that I would get a call back. No call back which is very rude. I found (a much better) job soon after.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company.

Interview

I was told to take a seat in the dining room and the manager came out, he looked intimidating but he turned out to be a silly and funny guy. The interview didn't last long, he just asked what he needed to know. And as quick as I sat down I was out and ready for the first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Wheat Ridge, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Easy friendly quick! I asked questions back and got honest answers. W anted to give me a tour which was helpful. I accepted right away. Enjoyed the fact it was IN the restaurant not feeling like I was being rushed for answers. Got back to me right away. I wanted to begin working immediately

Server Interview

Interview

Went to fill out an application at the restaurant prior to its opening and was given an interview with the GM and a couple people from HR immediately after filling out my application. They were very friendly, looked over my application and asked me some questions about my work history. I had prior serving experience at a restaurant that operated similar to Noodles which they liked. No situational questions or questions that caught me off guard. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Could you see yourself staying with the company and someday working in a management position or for corporate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Sacramento, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Who will conduct the interview depends on which manager isn't busy. Typically the general manager of the restaurant is constantly busy so it's usually the assistant manager or one of the shift managers who conduct the interview. They don't always have a working printer so bring a resume just in case they can't print your online application with all your information and have your availability ready.