Noodles & Company Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noodles & Company Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Grafton, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer Looked at the hours that I'm available and i put nights and weekends the interviewer liked the hours that I'm available so I got offered the job and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at noodles?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Noodles & Company

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Elk Grove, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy. The manager asked me to tell them about myself and then we discussed the history of the restaurant. It was more of a conversation about the restaurant than anything else.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for team member position. First interviewed with a shift manager, then the general manager. Questions were simple and straight forward. I was offered the job on the spot which I liked.

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Maple Grove, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

They called me and set up the interview. I arrived 15 minutes early. The first interviewer asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work there. The second interviewer asked me about my schedule and prefered hours. Everybody I talked to was very nice. They called with the offer the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Granite Bay, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Granite Bay, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day. Got asked back for a second interview. The interview was really quick and easy. The manager was super nice and it felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. It took about 8 minutes. He asked a few questions then talked about himself and asked if I had any questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Rochester, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Was asked about prior experience and if I was over 16. I was also asked about availability in general. When I left I was a bit confused about whether there would be a call back and how soon but I should have asked.

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Reynoldsburg, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a little sloppy. When I walked in they told me to sit and wait, for a while before one of the managers came up to me. I was a little nervous and they noticed and told me to just be chill and that I am fine. Interview was a little long but went very well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Portland, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

He asked me about availability and if i had any cash register experience, and told about what would be required, that its a very busy location, and if i could handle that. He asked me if i had any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

they ask you questions about yourself ,what hobbies you have,where you have previously worked,what skill you have with in a restaurant,where do you see yourself in 5 years they also tell you in detail about noodles and company. they wii let you know what the next process is if hired .

Interview Questions

• what is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Noodles & Company (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

It was very casual, sat down with the manager and discussed my prior experience and what my position would be with the restaurant. We discussed common protocol in the restaurant and what to expect in working in a fast paced environment. It honestly felt more like an information session, rather than question and answer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will help you to have good customer service abilities?   Answer Question