Noom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noom Interview Questions

Interviews at Noom

2.9

Virtual Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noom.

Interview

After the initial application is received there is an assignment before they decide whether or not to interview. The assignment was somewhat ambiguous in terms of what they were looking for, how in depth, etc

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Noom (New York, NY).

Interview

You submit an application, then they will send you questions to answer and you have to submit a video. After this, there is an hour-long mock coaching interview, then a final interview. Tough questions but overall a very pleasant experience, everyone was so nice.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a problem, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Virtual Health Coach Interview

Interview

There is a multi-step process: application, timed (20 mins)short answer questions, 1 minute video of yourself explaining 2 skills that you think are important to possess be successful at Noom, a mock interview, and then a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 2 skills that you think are important to be a successful Noom coach.   1 Answer

Health Coach Interview

Interview

Multiple steps that need done. The first step was completing a typical business interview. If you passed that then you did a mock coaching session. Then there was a more impersonal "interview" session.

Interview Questions

• The mock coaching session was done with another person and a "live" google doc that emulated a chat with a client. The client is struggling and doesn't feel like they have support from home.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noom.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed, and it took a little bit over a week before I heard that I was moved on to the next step. In this next step, I answered six questions in a written format then answered one question in a video format.

Interview Questions

• What do I think are important skills to be a successful Virtual Health Coach?   Answer Question

Director of Consumer Insights Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Noom.

Interview

The interview was more-or-less reasonable and "normal" until the mock "reverse referral" interview, in which they tell you they are going to contact former managers as referrals to see how you are going to react. I am about 95% sure these interviews do not tell Noom what they think they tell them, which is perhaps a dangerous signal for a company that is supposed to be founded on behavioral psychology. When I apparently "failed" this interview, the recruiter then *lied* and said they were going with another candidate, even though the job is still open months later and has been reposted many times.

Interview Questions

• What will your former employer say about you? What would they rate you on a scale from 0-10? {if not a 10] Why not a 10?   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noom.

Interview

It was an online survey that consisted of about 20 short answer questions, things that tested out your ability to be a people person, empathy, and whether or not you were capable of completing basic tasks. The Second round had to do with a 1 min Video and a health, behavioral, and psychology test.

Coach Interview

Interview

Interview process was a virtual mock coaching session that was about 45 minutes followed by a Zoom interview a few days later that was 30 minutes. Scheduling the interviews was the hardest part.

Interview Questions

• How would you support a busy mom who wants to lose 100#?   Answer Question

Online Coach Interview

Interview

The first step is answering alot of behavioral and personality questions. The second step is an assessment that you have 72 hours from the time the send you the email to complete it, and you get 20 minutes after you open it, plus a 1 min video then a mock interview and then a final interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noom (New York, NY) in September 2020.

Interview

The process is still as listed below: Submit Resume. Timed response and 1 minute video upload. This is not embedded in the platform! You have to switch to your computer's camera/recorder, record, and save, then upload. I expected it to be built in...it was not. Then a few days later you get a request for the google doc interview. Very challenging...you will get cut off and be with no closure on the experience. Sam has an excuse for everything...cut to the chase and don't waste time with diet or exercise. Ask her how she wants to make changes after she tells you her goal. It will make your life easier...good luck!