NorSpark Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NorSpark Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at NorSpark

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

1st round: Just get to know you and ...that's it, can't see the reason to have this interview on site.
2nd round: A senior manager will take you to a restaurant nearby and explain to you what do they do and to ask you some questions.
At the end of the 2nd round, you will be back to the office and they will give you a questionnaire to fill.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NorSpark

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

My 1st interview was direct and challenging. They asked me a lot about myself. Definitely not easy. I felt like they were trying to really get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years? Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Aug 2, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear New Team Member,

Thank you so much for the feedback into our business. We aim to run a very professional and stand up operation and reviews like this lets us get better. We can't wait to see... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark.

Interview

Interview was very simple 2 part interview. The second round is when they really explain the business to you in depth. The position is NOT what that advertise in the job posting. You will be selling direct tv inside of a same club for a pay of 300-400 a week. You work 6 days a week 11-7 on weekdays and 9am-5 on weekends with Wednesday off. It's one of those sales positive that prey on fresh graduates. You WILL NOT be utilizing any skills. Even upper management sells direct tv. They need to be more transparent in their job postings.

Interview Questions

NorSpark Response

Jul 13, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Applicant, We make sure to bring as much clarity as is permitted by our clients with any job postings. We also provide additional information on our company throughout our social media platforms... More

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

3 rounds, not complex but very direct wHicham I liked. The people interviewing me were very interested in me which was nice. I also thought the goals they outlined for the company were very exciting!

Interview Questions

• Do you like leadership roles?   1 Answer

Apr 14, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your review! We hope that you're working with us now and we look forward to big things from you!