NorSpark Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NorSpark Corporate Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at NorSpark

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and nice and the people were very real, and I can appreciate that. I felt like that the people running the interview actually real questions but how much can you really tell from an interview? Overall it was a positive experience and I see why it was conducted in the way that it was. I really am glad I got to see everything about the company and I felt like there was a lot of transparency.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you the most?   1 Answer

Apr 20, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

We're very excited to be working with you! We hope it's a successful partnership!

Other Interview Reviews for NorSpark

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

So my interview process was different. I actually got offered the job, turned them down and went with another company. I realized that I made a mistake by choosing the other company and then the CEO still let me come back after I realized what I had done. Not everyone would do that. Great people!

Interview Questions

NorSpark Response

May 25, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Interviewee,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and even though you came back to us we are excited to have you as a member of our team! It's not the norm to take the route that you

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Transparency was key. These guys told me what was going on from the jump. Lots of shadowing but there wasn't anything that didn't get answered. The managers asked a lot about me.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest attribute as a team leader?   1 Answer

Apr 25, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your review. We value transparency and look forward to working with you more!

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very enjoyable. All of the employees I met throughout the process were exceedingly positive and made me want to be a part of their company. They were very upfront and honest about what I would be doing and answered all the questions I had. I felt very comfortable throughout the hiring process with some great help from the HR team and was super excited when I was offered the job! Now I just recently got promoted to corporate trainer and am super excited to see what else is in store for me here at NorSprak!

Interview Questions

NorSpark Response

Apr 30, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your insight into our hiring process! We are always looking to improve, and your feedback is valued and going to be used to improve our business in an awesome way! People like

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall, really enjoyed the process. The HR team and owner were fantastic. First interview was clear and concise. Straight to the point. Gave a brief overview of the company and got to know me/review my resume in greater depth. A couple of the questions were tough and made you think, but nothing out of the ordinary. Second interview was longer, more visual interview. It really helped me gain a better understanding of the clients and what the day to day would consist of. Third interview was brief and straight to the point. So excited I was able to get through the process and get the offer!

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths?
      What are some of your goals?   Answer Question

Jun 22, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations on the offer! We know how excited you must be to start your new career, and we are glad you chose to do it here at NorSpark! It is really nice to know that people